BeginAgain is an eco-conscious toy company based out of Fort Collins, CO, who specializes in toys for children 6 months to 6 years old. We design and market toys that are fun and develop the child across all stages of toddler and preschool life, both mentally and physically. Our products are made from 100% sustainable materials, so they are child safe and most importantly mom trusted! Our brand is seeing tremendous growth as a result of:
1. Our sustainability message is resonating with consumers & retailers.
2. We use rubberwood, water based stains & natural rubber for entire product line.
3. Parents are looking for toys that reduce screen time for their children.
4. The revolt against plastic is very real & parents are looking brands not using plastic.
5. BeginAgain has grown as a very authentic voice that parents, grandparents & educators really love.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I bought the butterfly as a gift for a 5yo, so I haven't played with it myself and neither has my son. I was told by the parents that their child enjoys the puzzle, though. I have used the Begin Again stegosaurus puzzle with my 5yo and he likes it a lot. These puzzles are more about problem solving, following directions and developing fine motor skills than they are about learning the alphabet, especially since most kids already know the alphabet before age 5. I do recommend keeping the picture that comes enclosed on the backside of the puzzle so the child can use it as a guide.
Everything is alright. Thank you
My experience is very positive with this very pretty, indestructible, puzzle. I think it is too hard for a child younger than 3; and too easy for a child older than 5. I was hopeful that my granddaughters would use the alphabet (printed on each piece) to put the puzzle together, but they didn't. They followed the picture on the box.
like this !
I did my best - savings for Butterfly A to Z Puzzle didn't go in vain. Quite happy with the purchase
even better than the picture. totally recommend this !
Nice product and quality, looks really amazing!
Loved, loved, loved it. The 3 years old I got it for was able to complete it with some help. I loved that it has letters on both sides and with a little practice, kids figure out that one side has all capitals and the other side has all lower case. Great product!
superb quality! recommend this
arrived in time. the service here is just the best.
I strongly believe that the best Butterfly A to Z Puzzle online is available in this very shop. I seriously tried looking it up elsewhere, but failed
Really like this puzzle for my child. Peices are well made and interesting shapes. . Like the challenge of each peice fitting a little differently. For a child that doesn't like puzzles... This one was a hit!
I bought this for my 3 year old niece. it is a bit challenging for her because she had to learn you have to put it together in alphabet order. But she enjoys playing with it.
came very quickly, for two weeks. Thank You!!
Great gift idea. My daughter had one like it and over the years I have given them as gifts at least twice.
Pretty fun to do with my 4 yesr old.
This is a beautiful puzzle. It teaches lower case and capital letters, to boot. It's great for kids who like puzzles.
Me and my 3-yo niece loved it!