Hi there, we are Oliver & Alejandra James, we are the co-founders of Ali+Oli. This is our family business and these are our daughters, Isabela, Penelope, and Natalia. We run our small business from Coral Gables, Florida, which is a suburb of Miami, and we started our baby product business in 2007, when these girls were just babies.
We have experienced all of the ups-and-downs of parenting just like you have, and we know what you expect when you buy a baby product. This is what is behind our passion in creating the high-quality baby products you receive when you purchase from our brand.
Even though our girls are grown now, we still find great joy in seeing our products being used by young families and their adorable babies.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I bought several bowls to feed our baby and I had a couple of hits and misses until we decided to give these bowls a try. The are very well made and you can feel the difference in quality right out of the bag. The spoon is the best part as it is not very soft and you can use it to help baby open his mouth and then rest the food against the upper palate of the baby for easy delivery (feed little amounts always). The suction is pretty strong and we have had no issues so far with that as well. Great quality product. Highly recommended.
Use the bowl and spoon for my four month old's first puree feeding. I love the color and smooth texture of the pieces. Easy to clean and sterilize. Size of spoon was not too large for baby's mouth. Would definitely purchase again.
Her favorite bowl and spoon. She especially loves the spoon. It doesn’t move around once on the tray and food doesn’t end up on the floor lol
Sticks to the table almost to well & a breeze to clean.
The shape is great and the suction is too. I just wish it was larger as I'm using it for a dish for someone who has Alzheimers and is losing control. The high sides make scooping out much easier for them to eat. A plate with one high side would also be nice to have.
The suction is way better then other one out there
This bowl is so cute and I love the color. I use it for my baby’s food. I love it!
Design and quality are great! Love the color
So far so good! Love the color. My son is still at the age where i feed him, so the real test of the suction will be when he’s able to feed himself.
Great suction! My toddler has hard time lifting this bowl compared to other bowls and plates from other manufacturers we’ve used.
I liked the blush color and material